Saturday 3 May 2014

‘Think & Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill - A Review

Every once in a rare while, a reader enjoys the opportunity to sit down with a book that makes a genuine impact.  For better or for worse, the author has reached out and made a difference.  Sometimes such a book is found in the works of science fiction, or sometimes it will be found in the autobiographies of great men and women in history.  Or sometimes, it can even be found in a body of research.

The work published as ’Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill is one such book for me.  As with so many books found on my shelves, it came to me on the strength of a good friends suggestion and I’m glad that it did.  Having read it really has improved my overall quality of life.  Which to me is a sure sign of time well invested.

The language is straightforward and easy for anyone to understand.  The message that is driven home through the pages is absolute and shared with a passion.  If you’re tired of where your life is right now and are ready to change it, reading this book is a great place to begin.  Then, once you’ve read it, re-read it and do it!  By taking a few suggestions from this book I have already seen an improvement in my business and personal affairs.

‘Think & Grow Rich’ will have a place in my old fashioned print library for many years to come, will it have a place in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment