Saturday 13 September 2014

JT Bears - Aquaponics Is Easy PDF

If there is anything I have shown in the last 2+ years making all those little videos for the YouTube Channel it's that aquaponics is easy.  Well, it can be anyway.
There are many different ways to build an aquaponic garden and I'm not going to tell you how to do it.  However, Aquaponics Is Easy is a quick 23 page essay that covers my basic thoughts on aquaponics and how simple it really can be.  If you haven't gotten started with your own aquaponic garden maybe this can be the kick in the pants it takes to get you growing!
This is an essay, not an all knowing manual to solve all the problems you may or may not encounter in your aquaponic journey.  If you have any specific issues with your garden and would like my help, you can contact me via the JT Bear YouTube channel or just stand on a mountain top and yell my name.  Not really, I'd go with the YouTube channel for a much quicker response.
There are many fine books and eBooks out there that will tell you how to build 'the best system ever' or what you need to do to 'grow amazing fruits & vegetables' in your own backyard.  I'm just letting you know the basics and telling you what I think after 2 years of videos and 3 years of fooling around with fish poop to grow tomatoes.
Priced at $2.50 for the 23 pages, your purchase will go directly to helping us stay alive and keep growing Clean Valley Farms to it's full potential.  Happy harvests to you & blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment